Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Frontrunner to Treehouse

 We had a super fun day with friends taking the frontrunner train to Ogden and playing at the Treehouse Museum!

 Games on the train~


 They were filming a TV show~
 
 Of course we stopped at Lucky Slice for some pizza~
 
 Then we were off to play!
 

 Utah is so much fun!

 I think this is the favorite place in the museum~






 Rowan and Lillie did a puppet show with the museum workers and they were so cute! Lillie was the monkeys and Rowan was the crocodile~





 Then they did another puppet show for me~
 





 Then they "played" school~

 Rowan said today I am going to teach you about safety LOL  and then they went on a field trip~




 This chair is weird yet familiar...
 






 Can you spot Koda?

 Bandit~

 The cuteness is too much!



 In the crowd!  They were finding all the "out of place" characters~

 Then it was time for some coffee and ice cream...Sub Zero~

 Very cool!


Oh the way home...more cards, great conversations and always tons of fun~

Another awesome day in the life of a Homeschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!