Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October 10th: Cornbellys

 It was Homeschool day at Cornbellys~

 Lot's of fun to be had~

 Bouncing fun~



 Blurry...but I love it...the hair!

 The gal running the bounce pad was really cute, playing games with the jumpers~










 I saw Willow for a few minutes in passing~
 Sweet babies!
 He was chilling~
 Sometimes I am grateful for my spy lens~



 Love this boy~




 This climbing ropes area was awesome!  We spent a lot of time here~


























 Gaming fun~
 
 Sleepy mama and babe~




 Obligatory photos~
 

 Year after year...in the chair~


Another awesome day being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!