Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Magic Treehouse Club: Dolphins at Daybreak

This months book was Dolphins at Daybreak~

 So it was a pool party and colored "sand" jar activity~


 Rowan loves this series so much.  When we left he said that Book Club is his favorite activity and asked if we could do it forever...I said of course!  He told me how the sand jars were like the pink coral on the beach and the little crab that he caught in the pool was like the ones in the reef that jack and Annie saw.  I love that he can relate the activities we do to things that he has learned.  He is growing up~
 The pool was full of sea creatures to take home~

 And the colored rice was a hit!





 Lots of fun on the slip and slide~




 It was a perfect day for fun in the sun!
 



 And I don't have any pictures but the mom chats are always the best.  Love this group of ladies and kids we get to call our community~
 
 Another awesome month at book club!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!