Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday at Scout Falls

 

 
We hiked to the top of Scout Falls today in American Fork Canyon.  It was absolutely beautiful! So many wildflowers and swallowtail butterflies.  I think this might be one of my new favorite hikes! Rowan did the 3 mile round trip all by himself (minus a short ride on David's shoulders) because we left the carrier.  He was such a trooper!

 

 










Being silly~











 Still quite a bit of snow up there~


 Love all the butterflies!









 He is growing up so fast~

















 You have to scramble up the mountain at the very end but it wasn't too bad~


 Absolutely gorgeous!!






We even saw fossils at the top~


It was a bit loud for him~


Beautiful views from the top~






We got wet!

 







 

 

 








 And we even saw a deer~


Beautiful Utah~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!