Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 28, 2017

Park Day at the Planetarium and Gateway Splash Pad

 
 Ok, so the planetarium and this particular splash pad are a far cry from a park but it is our weekly park day meet up with friends.  Many of our buddies are out of town, sick and one is in the middle of a huge house move so we have been flying solo for a while. Willow is so over these meet ups and with NBTS camp coming up and a huge transition coming up for her mid August she isn't really coming to these events anymore.  She has been hanging with friends at home or going out...life of the teenager...I am going to cherish these years with Rowan as I know they are fleeting!


 We did get to see one friend in passing and it was so great to chat for a moment but Rowan had his own agenda this day and quickly pulled me away!
 






He has been asking me a lot of questions about space lately.  Particularly the sizes of planets and stars.  It was neat to show him today~





 When did he get so big?

 Then he requested some mozzarella cheese sticks from the food truck...kind of fitting with our space themed day! Fry me to the moon is such an awesome name! And well, they were quite tasty!
 
 
 
I sure love this kid~






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!