Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hiking Taggart Lake in The Grand Tetons

 
 
We drove to the Tetons to pick up our trailer that was being rented and spent a lovely day there! We pulled over to check out the rapids where David and Willow will riding next week!


Willow and David will be heading over "The Lunchcounter" next week! Willow is so excited!




After we picked up the trailer we headed to the mountains for a hike~

We were going to hike around String Lake but it was packed! So we kept driving and and decided on Taggart Lake~

So glad we did! It was amazing~

Rowan rode the whole way...






So many beautiful flowers!

Lupine...one of my favorites~




The Grand Teton~




So many beautiful birds!

We hiked through a new forest...it was an old burn area.  It was neat to see all the new growth~





It was about 1.5 miles in...so super easy hike~
 
Absolutely beautiful!


The water felt amazing~
 


















So adorable~





He knocked out on the hike back~


It's a beautiful life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!