Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, June 12, 2017

Playgarden Summer Camp

 Rowan LOVES camp! It's his first time to do something like this without me around.   We are so lucky to be able to participate.  Rowan's great friend Kaia is also going~


 
 
 Week one fun! I love it so much that Miss Kelly takes pictures!




 He loves their backyard slackline~

 

 

 Food art~




 Making a butterfly sun catcher~
 

 So proud!




 



They have the most amazing lunches!



Week 2 fun!


Best buddies~


Off to the park on such a weird cold day in June!


 Making swords, shields, crowns and wands!





 Tons of fun at the park!



 

Recycling watching...

 Fairy door and garden making~















 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!