Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 2, 2017

Mother's Day at Zoo Atlanta

Happy Mother's Day! We went to the Atlanta Zoo for the day.  I can't remember the last time I was able to spend Mother's Day with my mom!

Being silly~
 

He loves all the turtles~



Love this person~

Making them work for it?

Crocodiles!

It looked like he gorged and just passed out!






Birds~

Being an eagle~


Sleeping red panda~





They were so cute! Headed back to China soon~

Loving on the goats and sheep~

Such a cool zoo.  I loved how shaded it was!
A great way to celebrate~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!