Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Five

 
 Five!

 It started off with break of dawn presents...



 Thanks Granny!

 Garden Warfare 2!

 Thank you friends and family!

Willow made this for him.  Rowan loves Octonauts!


 Birthday donuts!


After a morning spent assembling all the new toys (which btw, we decided whoever designed Knex was probably the person that got fired from the IKEA furniture line design...seriously...our fingers were numb!) Rowan chose Corner bakery Café for lunch before heading up for our hike~

 I love that he wanted to spend his Birthday hiking!
 He requested seeing a waterfall, so off to Donut falls we went!
 

I love this kid so much~
 

 

 The water was raging!





 

 And it was oh so cold!
 Lot's of wildlife~
 We even saw a moose! I didn't catch a picture of her but it was pretty awesome~



 
 I'm so happy he still fits in the tula...it makes hiking so much easier!
 
 That night we met all the siblings for ice cream!
 He is so loved and he loves them so much~
 
What a great day we had celebrating this sweet sweet kid.  Five is a pretty awesome age to be!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!