Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day with Guster

Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know...he might kill me for posting a pic of him sleeping with his cpap on ( I would! haha) but its so sweet.  I love how this man has not once complained about the 20 plus years of co-sleeping that has been our lives.  Wouldn't trade it for the world~
Rowan and I made him a funny card~


Then we had an early dinner with the family.  I sure love this gang!

Then we were off to see Guster in concert! (I can't help but laugh at the guy behind us! haha!)

The concert was awesome, as always~
 


I so love this man.  Thank you for working so hard to take care of your family and for being the greatest guy I know~

Here are a few video clips I took.  We really love Guster! They put on such a great show~




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!