Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, June 12, 2017

Celebrating Kaia at Wardle Fields

 We went to the new AMAZING splash pad in Bluffdale to celebrate our friend Kaia's 7th Birthday with our unschooling friends.  This park is seriously so cool! That slide is huge and the kids loved spending the afternoon there.  I didn't snap many pictures and some of these are courtesy of my friend Whitney,  but much fun was had by all!
 


 
 

 



 











 I asked if I could take their picture...these were their poses...

 


Such a fun day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!