Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Celebrating Five with Plants Vs Zombies



 We celebrated Rowan and his good friend Trexton turning 5 with a Plants vs Zombies Birthday!

 I had a lot of fun making the party decorations!




 These were my favorite~

 Launch buckets ready for 400 water balloons!

 There were targets all over the yard~






 And we had Crazy Daves  Tacos for lunch!
 


Would not have been complete without a jello brain~
Willow helped~
 
We made fruit and veggie sunflowers~



 
Everyone arrived!

It was a perfect hot day for water play!





The water balloons were awesome!






 




The birthday boys exchanged gifts~











 





Whoever invented this handy way of filling balloons is a genius!








 


Sweet baby Aspen~
 

 




 
 






Birthday boys!



Maggie and Juniper really enjoyed the water balloons!
 
Time for the piñata~
 


 





 



Landon took it down!

Cake time~









Presents~









 


 



 



 
And of course some Garden Warfare 2!















Happy Birthday Rowan and Trexton! We love you~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!