Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 30, 2017

Aviary Fun

 Off to Liberty Park for some Aviary fun!  We got there early so Rowan and I rode a few rides...

 He is almost too big for most of them.  Next year I am pretty sure he will be too tall~
 Unfortunately for me, he was too short to ride this alone, so I had to go too~


 I will always think of my friend who told me she was riding this and a bolt fell out! These old rides are cool but scary at the same time~
 Then it was time to meet up with our unschooling friends at the Aviary~




 Lot's a playing and fun was had by all~

 Adorableness~
 

 
 Sweet baby Aspen~







 So so sweet~


 We did see a few birds~

 But most of the time the kids just played and played...it was awesome~



















 Until next time~



 Another great day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!