Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 2, 2017

Amazon Fun at the Aviary



 Rowan and I went to the Aviary for an Amazon adventure.  We weren't able to go to our Magic Treehouse Club that was all about the Amazon so we went to look for birds from that area~
 
 Of course there was lots of playing too~
 
 "I'm growling like a beast!"


 Andy was stretching his wings~
 Pelican feeding~



 Peek~

 The feet! Makes me laugh~

 











 He had a great day exploring. We got a membership so we can come back often.  My little bird lover thinks this place is pretty amazing~
A lovely day to visit the Aviary~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!