Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 1, 2017

The Tulip Festival at Ashton Gardens

 A lovely day spent at Aston Gardens at the Tulip festival~

 So happy to be running free~
 I sure love this sweet kid~
 "They smell like Mexico!"~
 

 I captured a few of these two before they were off to explore on their own~




 Hill rolling~


 Hill running with friends is the best!





 Lunch time!





 Off to check out the rest of the gardens~



 The secret garden~





 
 Googly eyes~
 

 Making a wish~

 


 She is getting so big! Just crawled right over and stood right up~
 


 Landon..." if I were homeless, this is the last bench I would want to sleep on!" ~
 The faces!



 Playing with a tulip~


 




 Umbrellas!
 


 There was lots of sitting and taking it all in~


 
 Turtle!
 Koi...some were HUGE!




 We hoped to see the nesting owl like we saw last year but this time it was a goose! We wonder how the babies will get down from the ledge?

Another awesome day being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!