Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Granny's 90th Surprise Birthday Party

 
 My Grandma turned 90!
 My sister did an amazing job on the decorations and the theme...Having a Ball since 1927~

Rowan wasn't too sure about coming in at first.  Too many people he didn't know~


 But he warmed up to Aunt Wendy, Uncle Chris and Jacob really fast~




 Tablets for the win~

 Gathering for the big surprise~

 She thought her 4 girls were taking her out for a Birthday Surprise~
 She was quite surprised!


 She didn't recognize Willow~
 And then she was shocked to see us!


 Aww~
 

 Lot's of friends and family to hug~
 




 The other surprise was her brother that flew in form Texas~
 She had some friends sing and play her favorite songs~
 



 




 Then it was time to move back into the fellowship hall~
Look at these adorable cookies!

 Silly Rowan~

 Photo wall~


Granny and Papa~
 
 Shots from the afternoon of celebrating~
 

 



 

 

 Wendy had this shirt made for her~
 

 


 

 
 Grandkids minus one~
 
 Great Grandkids minus five~
 

 

 Rowan had already decided that Jacob was totally amazing~


Granny and her best friend~


Being silly with Uncle Chris~

 Granny with her 4 girls, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  We were missing 9~

 Happiest of Birthdays Granny! We love you~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!