Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, May 26, 2017

A Visit with Jane

While I was in Memphis, I was able to have a nice long lunch with my dear friend Jane! It was so great to see her.  We have so many fond memories together.  Our boys that were best buds are now all grown up now.  It's so crazy how it seems like yesterday they were tiny Puddlejumpers in the preschool program at Lichterman Nature Center and we would meet to knit and craft and go to LLL meetings and unschooling group meet ups...So glad we have stayed in touch~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!