Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Zoo Sunday with Aspen and Mallory

 A super fun day at the zoo!

 Babies!

 Willow and Willow~




The giraffe was quite happy today!


 Rowan thought the new bug displays were pretty awesome!





 

 "how big am I? "





 So so cute! Rowan is excited to go to the Memphis Zoo next week and see their new baby Orangutan named Rowan!
 Watching the bird show~
 Yes...I'm still wearing my big ugly poat cataract surgery glasses...soon I can go without!
 



 Treats~





 Checking out the seals and sea lions~


 
 Rowan had fun playing on the playground~
 










 of course the whole gang was pokehunting!






 
Such a fun Sunday afternoon~
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!