Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Making Cookies



 Rowan is becoming a budding chef!  He wanted some chocolate chip cookies...ok so did I! So we made some~
 This was Alton Brown's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe...OMG they are soooo good! We used the Namaste flour mix from Costco for the base and followed the rest of the directions~
 


 "I did it! "  he has always been a pro at cracking eggs~
 

 It's so loud!
Into the fridge for a couple of hours...

and then not one picture of his finished work! LOL  But they sure were tasty~

Science in the kitchen...Unschooling is awesome~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!