Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St Patricks Day

 Big plans for celebrating St Patrick's Day with our unschooling friends... I made gold...

 Then I made bags to collect the gold in...

 Oh so cute!


 Happy St Patrick's Day!


 I made gluten free coconut lime cupcakes and they were divine!

 The trap was set...
 
 No Leprechaun this time, but some cool loot was left~

 I love magic...



 He did get a note...he asked me if it was a checklist!
 The most perfect St Patrick's Day shirt for this pokemon lover~
 Saying bye to Dad as he was headed off to work~

 Then we were off to the Hunt!


 Tree kids~
 A great feast~
 


Rainbow feasting~






 Such a great group of friends!

 Reading the first clue~


And they are off!


 Finding gold~



 The gold at the end was edible! Thanks Whitney!




 Adorable babies~
 


 Gaming~
 
 Bunnies~

 oh so adorable~


 Mama to be~
Another awesome day being an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!