Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Fiction, Feast, Fairies and Friends Book Club

 
 
I joined my friends book club...(actually I am in two but more to come on the other one) That's saying something for someone that never sits and reads...I just need to be moving...but this is where Audible comes in.  I love listening! I listen while crafting and knitting and driving and working out...I love it!
 
This months book was The Zookeepers Wife.   It tells the story of the Warsaw Zookeeper and his wife during Hitler's invasion on Portland. I highly recommend it.  I really enjoyed the History and the Imagery.   David and I actually listened to most of it on our last road trip.  I am looking forward to seeing the movie next month.  I hope they do it justice!
 
 
 
 I made this Polish Honey Bread for the meetup...I wouldn't make it again.  It was WAY too sweet for me. 

 After bookclub we all went and did a Zumba class.  It was really fun! I had only done water Zumba once before many years ago.  I'm not sure it is something I will do again but it was fun to try something new~

It's a rather good life!
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!