Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, February 13, 2017

Magic Treehouse Club: Pirates Past Noon



 Today was our Magic Treehouse Club meeting all about Pirates!  But first things first, gotta celebrate this little cutie turning one!

 Happy Birthday Bentley~

 Then it was time for pirate fun!





 



 Getting the first clue for the Treasure hunt~

 
 Off they go!
 Pirate Booty of course~
 

 Figuring out the map~
 


 Finding the buried treasure~
 Argh!
 


 Gold for all~
 

 
 Then we played Treasure Hunt~


 And they had tons of fun building their hideouts~
 
 Another awesome day being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!