Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Boondocks in the Snow

 Home late from our road trip and then right back into the swing of things...it was snowing...like a lot...and we had passes to Boondocks that were gonna expire...so we went! First stop, some lunch and some unschooling math...numbers everywhere, even over the crossword puzzle~
 Then off to play with friends!



 This kid rocked the ball machine!
 I barely took any photos and I didn't follow the kids outside to ride the go carts in the blizzard.  I was surprised they were open!
 I saw these two in passing a few times~

 So much loot! The favorite being some stretch cuffs that he proceeded to cuff everyone with~

 Another awesome day being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!