Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 25, 2017

14th Birthday Part One: Twenty One Pilots

 
 David and Willow headed to Vegas to see Twenty One Pilots in Concert...otherwise known as 14th Birthday Part One (of four)... We were all supposed to go but Rowan and I got sick. But they had a great Daddy Daughter trip!
 
Vegas fun!
Concert!


 
I asked them to take a group shot with our friends David and Landon...this is what I got! It was Landon's 9th Birthday and his first concert!

They said it was amazing! I can't figure out how to get the videos on here that Willow took and posted on Facebook from the concert.  It looked like a great time!


 Twenty one days before her birthday I gave her twenty one clues about her gift...she knew we were going to Vegas, but she had no clue she was seeing Twenty One Pilots in concert~
 

 
 My clues had her stumped!




 



She was thrilled...even with her unusually calm demeanor!

Part Two in the making~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!