Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Women's March on the Utah State Capital

 I was so proud to be a part of the Women's March on the Utah State Capital for the first day of their Legislative Session!


 
 
Rowan even made the Deseret News!
 
 
 Great to see friends too!


 Just as we started to march the snow and hail started coming down!



 Women's Rights are Human Rights, Human Rights are Women's Rights!

Cute little marcher.  He was so proud!



 Over 10,000 attended!
 It was amazing~
 So awesome to take Willow and Rowan and be a part of History~


 It was a packed house...in fact many, many people couldn't even get inside~


 I can't even remember the last time he napped on my lap and I was amazed he could sleep through the screaming and chanting!

Way to go Salt Lake City!
I love this man~


Let's keep up the work.  We have a lot to do....

 
This is what democracy looks like!



Almost to the Capital~


Wow!


The energy was amazing~


Singing together.  Such an amazing moment to be a part of~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!