Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome 2017

 So I didn't take any pictures from our New Years evening...it was rather quiet.  We did an early ball drop with Rowan at 9 and got him to bed.  Willow was skyping and watching Anime, Josh was raiding, Mara was out with Chief and poor Aspen and Mal were sick at home.  David and I watched shows and worked on plans for the coming year and celebrated with a champagne toast at Midnight!

2016 was quite the year.  We had a lot of fun and made a lot of great memories but I can't say I was sad to see it go.  We accomplished a lot of of Dreams for sure! We are really looking forward to seeing what 2017 brings our way...we did create some more Hopes, Dreams and Wishes~

 I always love to see what the kids come up with~
 
 Sweet best buddies~


 I guess this was his kiss at midnight!

 New Years Day was lazy and wonderful.  We slept in, took naps and went to the movies. Sing was such a cute movie! Why do these movies have to make us all cry?
 
 David was off on Monday since New Years Day is a Holiday and it was on a Sunday so we went to the gym and then out for burgers and then off to the sledding Hill.  While we were eating the snow started coming down! I'm not complaining cause that means clean air~
 


It's a rather good life!

Bring on 2017~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!