Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Discovery Gateway Homeschool Day

 
Rowan and I went to the Discovery Gateway Homeschool Day to meet up with friends~
 

We got there about an hour early and he had a blast playing~

I think the car was his favorite~



He was laying on his back saying "wrench please" and "screwdriver please"  where does he learn this stuff?~




Picking apples~
The construction site is another favorite~


So cute!
 

 
Mailing letters~
House play~
Then we headed upstairs~


Friends arrived!
Building~
 





Science~


Illegal snacks ;)


Then the place they stayed for hours! They loved building these cars to go down the track~

So cute!
Kaia and Landon made some cool art pieces~


Making music~
Babies and puppies...too cute~
 
Sliding~
 

Another awesome day to be an unschooler~
 




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!