Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, January 27, 2017

Clark Planetarium

 
We went to the Planetarium to see a couple of movies and the check out their new exhibits and play place~
Rowan and Kaia saw Accidental Astronauts while the rest of the gang saw Extreme Weather 3 D~
 
 Exploring all the new and old exhibits...so cool!
 

 




 They have a lot more interactive displays~





 



The play place was a hit with Rowan!




 Photo Bomb!




 Exploring Jupiter's moons~



 
 These were so cool! You entered commands and then the rover would follow them~



 

 Tiny pieces of dry ice moving and swirling around...almost like tiny bath bombs exploding!
 
 "I want to be an astronaut mom!"


Another great day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!