Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 8, 2016

December 8th: The Aquarium

 Today we headed to the aquarium with friends~
 It has been a while since we have been~
 One of our favorite places to visit~






 
 The Great White is huge!

 
 Yeah, this just about captured his mood of the day.  We got separated from our group but we ended up having a nice day exploring and playing. 4 is tough y'all, but also kind of amazing.  Rowan really wanted me to buy him something from the gift shop ( I mean really...in order to exit the aquarium you have to go through it...BAD design for parents of small children LOL ) He was focused on it most of the day to the point of tears because I would not buy said toy. In the end we took pictures of all the things he wanted to add to a list to get later.  The crazy thing is he already has this toy!  When we got home he crawled on my lap and said" we have a problem between our love...I don't want a problem" I said "neither do I buddy, but no matter what I will always love you" he said "I love you too and I am sorry" He really expresses his feelings quite well~


 He found solace in the Penguins~
 

 
 He wanted me to snap a pic but I told him I wasn't allowed to use a flash in this room so he said he would sit really still for the picture LOL!
 
 Relaxing with the penguins...if you look close you can see it swimming towards Rowan~


 Feeling what it feels like to be electrocuted by the electric fish~





 Crossing the bridge~

 Hiding~
 
 Spotting the frogs~

 
 Binturongs!
 They were so cute! Willow kept telling me how much she wanted to work there! I am sure one day it will happen~
 
 This kid LOVES birds...all kids of birds... "He is looking at me!"~

 Rowan and I had wandered through the new Asia exhibit but we didn't see the leopards and I told Willow how much I wished we could have seen them...
 She put her hand on the glass and he came out of the cave right up to her~
 It was amazing...this animal whispering kid~
 
 Back to the penguins~
 Jellies~
 It was like herding cats...I gave up and just took this shot LOL
 Otters!
 
 Gopher snakes and cockroaches~
 And a little time in the Tiki Playland~
Another great day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!