Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December 7th: Crafts, Cards, Cookies and More!

 Tonight we wrapped gifts for our faraway family and made a few cards to send out...I didn't do my usual cards this year~
 Then we crafted a bit~

 Rowan picked it out~
 And I worked on some new ornaments for the tree~

David made a batch of his famous chocolate chip cookies and we filled out new Santa Belly cookie jar,,The we had cookie and hot cocoa and watched a favorite Holiday flick~
It's a good life! 18 days till Christmas~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!