Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 22nd: Downtown Adventure

 
 Only 3 days left till Christmas! 3 more stars to put in the sky. The countdown has been exciting!


 Plus getting a chocolate everyday...
 
 Our day started with homemade chicken noodle soup~
 

 And then we got busy crafting treats for our friends and neighbors~
 



 

 Then we headed downtown to ice skate with friends...but we ended up walking around to see the lights instead~
 
 A quick little train ride to city creek~





 Exploring~
 


 Fish!
 The founatins~



 Temple square~










 

 I love this guy~
Blurry family~

 Funnel cakes!
 



The Litzas for dinner,  We haven't been there in forever! It was so good~

It's a good life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!