Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 20th: Sugar Cookie Solstice Party

 It's that time again! Time to make some cookies with our good friends!
 Lot's of dough! That's 20 cups of flour, 8 cups of sugar, 6 1/2 cups of butter and 16 eggs!...plus a little more stuff but yeah...oh so freaking good!
 
 Rolling and cutting~
 


 Adrian's letters~

 
 So much fun!


 Mixing icing~
 Cooling and waiting to bake!
 So many cookies!

 The mamas made some too~
 He made an RV cookie~
 Time to decorate!
















 Yum!

 So pretty~


 Aww!
 Rowan's finished creations~
 
 Delicious!


 They all turned out so great!
 





 The finished creations~


Then we surprised a very awesome mama with Christmas for her and her kids.  She does so much for everyone and for her kids.  We love you Hollie!
 
 
Another awesome day being an unschooler~





 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!