Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, December 2, 2016

December 1st: Photo with Santa

We had a yearly Santa photo tonight.  26 years of Santa photos~

Rowan was a little nervous but he said he would sit on my lap next to him so that meant the whole family was in the picture!

Santa was so nice. He told Rowan that Christmastime was full of goodly things and goodly thoughts and to have plenty of them this time of year~

Rowan has requested an Imaginext Dinosaur for his present...we will see what Santa leaves under the tree~

I have a pretty awesome family~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!