Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 19th: Creating Christmas

 
 We were planning on doing Mummy things for our Magic Treehouse Club, but with the Holidays no one could make it so we crafted and played and created Christmas for a very special family in our Homeschool group.  We wrapped presents and bagged them up for a surprise on Tuesday~
Two cute minions in minon hats watching minons~

 Playing a "cop game" as Rowan called it~
 They created their own table for lunch~
 
 Almost finished! Someone will love their xmas pjs!


 Little cutie on her throne~
 It's a rather good life being an unschooler~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!