Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 11th: Sewing and Crates

 I finished up these pillows for Josh for Christmas.  One is a Dalaran Hearthstone and the other is the Innkeepers Daughter Stone.  Hope he likes them!
 And Rowan broke out the Koala crate!
 This month is was all about baking, which is perfect with all the upcoming Holiday treats we will be creating!


 Decorated chef hat~
 Making a cake box~
 He also had a lesson on fractions.  This kid is a freaking math whiz~
 Its a good life!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!