Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Weekend Magic

 Lots of crafting going on around here.  Learning to use a sewing machine to make pajama pants...making tiny ones first to practice~
 
 And Whitney and I continued our doll making adventure.  We will be finished we these by the end of the month!
 Tina made a headband too!

We crafted late, late into the night and the kids began to crash around us~

I was also working on some doll repair...Josh's doll "Dinosaur" needed new hair~
 Lunch out with this monkey.  He has such a funny personality~
 

 I am sure our server loved his crayon shavings...but when you take 20 min to come back and give us the check the kid needs to be entertained~
 
 Then there was carpet cleaning...it had been way too long! I also remember why I loathe carpet...

 And I went through pictures...I can't believe how fast his hair has grown.   I was thinking it was not growing but it is really long compared to this summer! So cute...Pokehunting fun!
There has been a lot of pokehunting lately too...Rowan has been coming with me on my walks and catching away~ we are excited for the release of Generation 2!



And I also went though videos...Rowan singing his Halloween song~

It's a really good life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!