Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Play at Crestwood Park

 Another beautiful day with great friends at the park~
 
 One of our favorite parks~
 
 There is a good mix of playground and wild free forest play~

Happy Birthday!


 



 I had to go explore to find these 3 off in the woods creating an imaginary world~

We did a little nature crafting too~

 Ad lots of mama chatting~











And the day ended with a 5 hour hang out for these two~

Another great day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!