Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Date with Rowan

 
Date with my little man~
 
 Snowman cake pops at Starbucks!
 
 On the search for the perfect crystal.  He has been really into crystals and their power lately.  We have plans to grow some of our own but I told him about Dancing Crane and he wanted to go see all that they had~
 
 And a treasure box to hold it~
 
 Then off to the bookstore for some more treasures~
 
 Daddy took him to see the Trolls movie last night during my Mom's Cards Against Humanity night and he was excited to tell me about the characters~
 
 Rowan loves Shimmer and Shine!
 
 He was having a hard time deciding between a new stuffed bird to add to his collection or a storm trooper~
 I love this kid~


He ended up choosing some mini star wars toys~


Another fun night out with my awesome kid~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!