Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Welcoming Hagrid

Today we went to the Reptile Expo and came home with Hagrid! He is a 3 week old Classic Corn Snake.  He will be about 5 feet long when he is fully grown in about 2 years~
 

 
 Trying to escape~
 
 So many snakes~

 This is Hagrid's dad :)
 She let us watch this one feed to see how it was done.  I'm just glad it's not me doing the feeding!
 
 Bringing Hagrid home~
 She fell in love with the Iguanas~





 
 And she nearly died when it reached for her chin and planted a kiss on her cheek!


 We thought these guys were fake...they weren't moving at all!

 I had no idea there were so many reptile businesses in Utah!
 Never...just no~
 Babies!
 And now she wants a hedgehog.  These were the cutest things there!


 She has always wanted one of these too~
 No...just no...it will NEVER happen~
 




It's really fun to foster your kids passions...even if you are TOTALLY freaked out by most of them!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!