Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Trick or Treating with the Dinosaurs

We went trick or treating with the dinosaurs at the Carnivore Carnival at the Ogden Dinosaur Park with friends last night~
 
 
 My little Storm Trooper ready for some fun!
 There were lots of fun carnival games~

 Rowan and his buddy Landon looking great!
 

 Julian dressed perfectly for the occasion~
 



 Spinning wheels for prizes~


 They even had a spooky science room with pretty much all the same stuff we did earlier that day with our unschooling friends~
 




 
 It was hard to capture the decorations but the park was definitely spooky!

 Bowling~

 

 

 A haunted forest walk~
 


Train ride~
 

 Cutest kids ever!
 

So much fun! Then we went to dinner and didn't get home till after midnight!
 
It's a good life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!