Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Preparation

 
 Today has been a lot of preparations...I am almost done listening to our book for Book Club next week.  I think I have 8 chapters left.  I have really enjoyed it!  I had to leave the house at 8 am to go have a blood draw for my upcoming physical next week...yuck! But it needs to happen so I did it...Then I went to shopping to get a few forgotten things for our camping trip! We leave bright and early Thursday morning~
I left this guy is slumber land with Dad.  I sure love this snuggly guy~
 When I got home, I kept listening to my book while preparing all of our food for the trip! I made foil dinners and chicken quesadilla makings~
 Chili~
Four loaves of pumpkin bread, no bake cookies, chopped all of our veggies up for quick snacking and all of our sandwich makings... I am exhausted and ready for a good nights sleep!

Can't wait for Goblin Valley tomorrow~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!