Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 17, 2016

Magic Treehouse Club: Dinosaurs Before Dark

 
We started our Magic Treehouse Club today! We read the first book and then made a volcano complete with dinosaurs to erupt.  Ok, so David built the volcano and Willow painted it, so I wont take any credit for that!
 


 

 The kids added their dinosaurs to the volcano~
 

 Yay!
 Pretty cool!



 There were quite a few eruptions~
 Lots of fun had by all~

So many cool eruptions~

 And Hagrid came out~
 And Ozwald~
 So much play~
 And more eruptions!


 Whitney brought Dino fossil cookies~
 It's so great being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!