Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween Cruise on the Provo River

The Crew~
 
 
 We headed down to Provo for a Halloween Cruise~


 Tales of Horror and bad, just bad painful jokes all around~

 Floating fun~
 
 This was at Clas Ropes Course, they do high ropes, zip lining and rock climbing and for Halloween and Christmas they use the ropes to pull the boat along the river~
 Lot's of carved pumpkins~

This is his smile/grimace of his mom using a flash in the dark!



 We are a pretty fun group~
 Our favorite Holiday for sure~
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!