Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The State Fair

 
Off to the fair with our unschooling friends!  $1 to get in as a homeschooler and 2 for 1 wrist band day for the rides~
 
 We went before the rides opened to check out the animals.  Butterflies and Bees~
 The queen was spotted~
 And sweet littles bunnies~
 Willow was quite happy.  So many animals to love on~
 
 New baby chicks~
 They want chickens again...
 Twisting wool bracelets~
 Milk drunk piglets~

 She is gonna have a goat one day~
 Nursing babes~

 Time to hit the midway!



 Flying high!


 




 So fun to have friends at the fair!








 
 So much laughter~




 I lost count of how many times these guys did the fun houses~

 Big slides~





 Throwing bombs~



Thanks for this one Tina!
 
 Willow's favorite ride~


 Of course there was funnel cake and pizza and cotton candy and lemonade~
 And cool exhibits~

 And air conditioners to cool off~
 And very unique sights!



 Goats with buckets on their heads~

 And giant squash that look like something out of plants verses zombies~
 Back to see the babies one last time~


 Oh so adorable~


 The back to the rides!






 





 Big sisters are really cool~






 One last ride before heading home.  It was such a fun day!! Now I feel like Fall is almost here...Something about the fair.  I also just want to curl up and read Charlottes Web and Babe to Rowan.  I think we may do that today~
 
Another great day be an unschooler~
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!