Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Bee Guy and Liberty Park

 

 One of our moms organized for the Bee Guy to come and share his bees and knowledge with us.  It was really interesting~
 His bees live in his living room!

It was also our regular park day meet up.  This time we played for 8 hours!
 New friends~
 Teens~


 Off they go! Its always fun riding bikes at Liberty Park~

 Aww~






 Adie was telling him "move your legs like me and you will never stop swinging!"


 Grass fight~

 Lots of tree climbing~


 Digging with dinosaurs~



 Kids in a tree~

 Adorableness~
 Such a sweet happy girl~


 Willow rode her bike to the park with Jen and Vincent ( love having friends down the street!) and rode it back home with Zackary. They left a few hours before we did.  I was planning to ride my bike to the park with Rowan on our tandem attachment but the part that attaches it to my bike is missing and although David worked hard to construct a replacement, it didn't work out. One day Rowan will be able to ride to the park but there is no way he could strider it that far!
 As we were walking to our car the kids started playing in the canyons so we ended up not leaving until 8 pm!


What an awesome day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!