Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Radical Unschoolers at Crestwood park

A beautiful chilly day at Crestwood Park. We played for 5 hours!
 
 
 "This is weird" he says~
 "And funny"~
 They crack each other up~







 Pure freedom...running, sticks, exploring~
 This is friendship...a 4 yr old and a 13yr old.  I love unschooling so much~
 Kids free to be who they are...always~
 Nurturing their imaginations~
 The games they play are so intricate~
 Pokémon hunting~


 Willow went off to hunt for a snake but the cooler temps had them hiding~
 

 Joy~


 I was waiting for the backflip...parkour kid~











 
 Then the trash can became the pace to hang out~




 Little adorable cherub!
 Love this kid!
 They found a rope and made up a game~






 
 The day was full of fun and laughter and losing kids and wasp stings and falls and cuts and so much life!

Life is so good being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!