Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 19, 2016

Pokemon Potluck

 Today we had a Pokémon Potluck at Wheeler farm~
Willow made these awesome Pokeball cupcakes! I think she did a fabulous job~


 Then it was time to head out and hunt Pokémon~
 Someone was a little excited!
 5 hours of fun in the sun with our awesome unschooling group~


 Pikachu in tow~
 Puppy kisses from Finn~
 Now she wants a puppy~


 Lots of conversations~

 Awesome idea!
 Hunting and happiness~





 Lots of snacks to be had~


 The rebel crew back from their adventure.  We were scolded by a busy body woman who obviously had no concept of free play~


 Teens~
 Baby thighs!
 Sticks and kids~


 They had so much fun catching stuff in the water~
"I'll carry the egg!"  "Ok but we have to cook it!"



Life is so great being an unschooler~

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! Super fun day. <3

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!