Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 12, 2016

Nicu Reuion 2016: A Very Merry UnBirthday

 
We celebrated with friends at the annual NICU reunion this Saturday~

The theme was Alice in Wonderland's A Very Merry UnBirthday...quite appropriate I would say!

Rowan was a 29 weeker and his best bed Adrian was a 28 weeker~









Photo booth fun~

 
The name of the game is tickle Landon~
Cotton candy for all!




And beards~







Time to do some dancing~

Big sisters are pretty awesome~


This girl has so lost that preemie look! So amazing how fast they change~

Time to march in the Preemie parade~
 




Happy Unbirthday little miracle people~
 

Rowan sure loves to dance! 





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!