Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Meet Team Banana Bottoms!

 Yep, you read that right!  The kids came up with their team name tonight and Banana Bottoms won the vote!
 These guys are such great coaches!
 
Helping Rowan figure out the backwards run~
 
 They mastered the sideways run~
 
 And they are getting pretty good at dribbling and passing~
 Defense.  I could be wrong but Something tells me that he will not follow in Josh's footsteps and be referred to as "the wall" by opposing teams! I can still hear the kids screaming "here comes the wall! Look out!"~


 Working as a team~
 

 Lots of high fives!
 
 So so cute! I can hardly stand it. I am glad he likes it...even though he tells most everyone that he hates it~

2nd game on Saturday...will he play..or will he watch?

It's a rather fun life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!