Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Houseplants

 A few of our poor houseplants were in need of new pots~
 So we spent the afternoon painting some new big pots and it was lovely~
 





 After the paint had dried we replanted...or "tucked them in nice and tight"~ "Mom do succulents live in the dessert" I love this kid~

 They are much happier plants now~
 Willow's terrarium is now home to a variety of succulents and cactus~
 Hoping this one comes back from nearly dying~
And we got a few new ones too~

I love our creative days at home!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!